Oh hello. How’s your Monday?
Mine’s indescribable; perhaps stoney is an apt word.
Some updates on what’s happening recently:
1) Attended a MINDEF event on Saturday and visited OCS (Officer Cadet School). It brought back many memories (not that I have been through it but someone did). Anyhoo.. will be blogging bout it so keep checking back if you wanna catch some hot officer cadets in action okay!
2) My face is a little better.. bruising went down but my gums are still really painful. Still contemplating if I should do a wisdom tooth surgery post but maybe I will blog that together when I get my braces done.
3) I…. got a new Clarisonic Mia 2 after reading how it helped Velda Tan clear her skin! Not cheap okay.. $215 for a vibrating face brush *yikes*! But hopefully it works and give me awesome possum skin! Still procrastinating on blogging bout my skin journey… saw so many GPs and derms who failed to diagnose me properly and made me waste thousands of dollars and tears all these years tsk tsk. It will take me at least a week to type out this post for sure, so I shall continue to procrastinate.
4) Drew and B got me hooked on Dota 2 and I am now a gaming addict who is really noobish. It’s really quite challenging but too scary when I tried playing with real people. (I’ve been playing with bots so far) I kept going WTF WTF WTF and running in the opp direction whenever anyone comes near me (I know, I can’t stand myself being such a bimbo either)
5) Other than being a bridesmaid for Su, I am happy to announce that I will be one of Bernie’s bridesmaids too! She blogs wedding preps at http://theberrybunnytales.blogspot.sg/ so do follow her if you’d like!
6) Have a few exciting blogging events coming up BUT I can’t share any details yet! (I know this is like 说了等于白说 but I just can’t hide my excitement heh)
7) 3 more days to 3.5 years together with B. We got together on 26 Mar 2010 and it feels just like yesterday. Looking forward to many more milestones together.
Alright, that’s all the updates I’ve got for now! Till the next entry, take care peeps.