I would like to thank manonlesko for the nomination for the Reality Blog Award.
Well, what can I say? I am extremely honored and excited for my first ever blog nomination for the Reality Blog award!
I would like to take the opportunity here to thank all my friends, followers and visitors who have been supporting and following my blog ever since I started Ohhhoney about 3 months back.
I will continue to be real and write about issues that matter.
The rules for this award are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you √
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them √
- Answer the 5 questions presented √
- Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify them on their blogs √
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere
1. If you could change one thing what would you change?
My face. I have a natural ‘unfriendly’ looking face. I look angry even when I am really not. It caused many misunderstandings so if I could change it, I would ask for a friendlier face.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
Secondary School. Those were the best years of my life.
3. What one thing really scares you?
Insects. I have a fear for insects, also known as Entomophobia. I could possibly pee in my pants if you lock me in a room with a croach/lizard. (Please don’t try that.)
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
To dance. I am not able to do it now due to some reasons, but I know somehow, someday, I will be on the dancefloor once more.
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
This is really hard to choose… probably a musical actress. Something that I will never have the courage to go for in real life.
In return, I would like to nominate the following Bloggers (love their blogs):
I would like to express my sincere thanks to petrel41 of Dear Kitty blog for nominating Ohh, Honey! for the Liebster Blog Award.
I searched for “liebster” and it actually means ‘dearest’ in German. I think it basically means you feel close and can connect with what the writer blogs about I sure hope my blog feels dearest to you guys out there!
Dear Kitty is a really interesting blog which covers topics on animals, peace and war, science, social justice, women’s issues, arts and more. Please visit it, I am sure it won’t disappoint.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
Section 1. Add the award logo to your blog.
Section 2. Answer these questions.
1 What makes you happiest?
Many things make me happy. Fresh air in the morning makes me happy.
2. Do you love the Ocean or the Mountains more?
I would choose the Ocean over Mountains anytime. Oceans have this… deep meaning to them. That’s why I bought this
3. What has been your favorite moment of 2012?
On the gondola ride up the Maokong mountain in Taipei.
4. What is your favorite quote and why?
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
5. Do you like yourself?
Not all the time.
6. Do you stay up till the Stroke of Midnight on New Years Eve? Yes, for New Year’s kiss.
7. Something you wish to get done ASAP?
Convict the rape suspects in the Delhi rape case.
8. What was your favorite class while still in school?
9. What musical instrument have you tried to learn to play?
Clarinet/Bass Clarinet. I was a band geek before. Recently, the digital piano.
10. Anything you wish you had learned earlier?
Section 3. Pass the award on to 11 other blogs, link to them and let them know.
Below are my nominations in no special order for the Liebster Award. Take a look and be inspired! Congratulations to these dear bloggers!